Not only did I enjoy participating in Problogger‘s How-To group writing project, the final list of how-tos gave me several days worth of interesting reading when I found a little downtime. Here’s a few of my favs, in no particular order:
- jim at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity shared three simple tips on How To Make Saving a Habit.
- Paul at Monetize Traffic shares a quick three step process on How to Earn More From your Website.
- Death by Plastic lets loose with their three steps – How to Eliminate Debt Without a Budget. (Not that a simple budget is that difficult to set up, but you’ve got to start somewhere and at least DbP is getting some to think about where their money goes!)
- As a parent of a two-year-old, I could certainly appreciate MamaDuck‘s How to be a parent and still have fun!
- And finally, even if the science referenced is more than a little over my head, Deep Astronomy‘s How to Destroy the Earth With a Coffee Can was certainly one of the more fun posts of the bunch. Well done!